cute baby (r)

Dear All,

Shii!! Do not argue each other! We must advance to learn or teach for
Democracy. So we must be looking for how nicely Democracy is. But I want to
advise OKKAR not to describe for anarchist so much. It is not good for our
future. Our country is in anarchy for along time. Our people are drowned
with helpless. Many of OKKER messages are describing how many members
resign from NLD. There are showing afraid of the guns. So, there are
propagandizing for anarchist. Should look around the faces of our people
and which way to stand up for that we must guide them.
OK.