cute baby (r)

Most of us are Myanmar citizens or borned in Myanmar. People who are
discussing in this mailing list are at least interesting in our country's
affairs.

Many people are referring all the newspapers around the world. "The New Light
of Myanmar" is the leading Newspaper of our country. Why should we ignore our
Newspaper?

I am just posting the news revealed on the New Light of Myanmar. Whether we
like it or not pls accept them as news.

ok

In a message dated 10/8/99 11:06:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time,