S H O C K E D

--------------0409B09CCEF62700FA5F8F04

I cannot believe where I am. There some opinions allowed some or not and
then there are accusements of being MI or not and finally what I want to
say get complete misunderstanded.

It is just a fact, that DASSK cannot and dont wan't to leave Burma and I
respect it, I even never criticised with no word. I JUST EXPLAINED WHY
BURMA IS NOT A TOPIC OF GENERAL INTEREST - NOTHING MORE.

But if I'm no more allowed to tell my opinions here, than it is better
to unsubscribe BurmaNet-News and the complete hopeless Burma democracy
movement. There is one way left, how I can survive without returning to
Burma and this is neccessary after I dedicated my life for Burma.

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Vorstand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17728