S H O C K E D (r)

please be constructive, not hysterical, my complaint is directed at
vulgar negative offensive distracting non productive nonsense, to which
i will not be part of, free speech, but some people are coming out of
the walls now to be very distractive and undermines the entire positive
nature of burmanet, and frankly, those who are constructive, will leave
and go elsewhere.

is that what you want to happen? certainlyh not, so please, work is the
proof of committment and positive action, not this mud slinging and
waste of time and energy.

please heiko, if you must communicate with some of these mudslingers, do
it privately, otherwise it undermines the value of the burmanets that
have taken years to develop.

ds