Courage under fire! (r)

Everybody has different opinion.  However, should we waste our time debating
on the issue that has already been over?  I can't say the raid on the embassy
is right but what I can say now is that the groups at the area where the
attackers take refuge, are in need of help to prepare for the attack by the
Burmese army.
Should we just debate the issue on the net or help those to prepare for their
defend?
Well, let's see how many of those who really support the act come into
support them.  It is time to help but not just arguing.