Sorry for the inconvenience

--------------9862ED428FED3E94CB291B0C

Sorry,

 some people got requested to send me a return receipt. This was my
fault, because I only wanted it from SAT1. Please forgive me.

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |
| Beim Herbstenhof 42             |                         |
| 72076 Tuebingen, Germany        | Tel: ++49 7071 55 25 54 |
|              http://www.burmagroup.de/                    |
+===========================================================+
            -- PGP-Key on request available! --
--------------9862ED428FED3E94CB291B0C

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Vorstand
x-mozilla-cpt:;-17728