www.myanmarmade.com (r)

--- OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:
> It might be done by your Dad Aung Lwin himself. Not
> any other one else.
>
> ok

Do you mean that you are encouraging your daughters to
lie the people of Burma and the whole world when the
SPDC abuses power and jails the elected members from
NLD?

You have to know that majority of high-ranking
military officers in Burma supported the NLD and the
students even though you oppose it. The fact is there
are hundreds of Burmese students joined the 1988
pro-democracy movements and then came out to
Thai-Burma border to continue their fight. Why?

We do not enjoy the military rule and repression over
the 45 million innocent people.

Again, we do not believe the military leaders because
they themselves create a "bribery and criminal
environment" whereas they and their relatives can get
all accesses, money, power, and jobs in order to
become the most powerful and money makers elate within
the country.

We are as we are who love people and try to help the
people to free from your SPDC's thugs. You must clear
on that because we are not the same as you, being a
blind opportunist for only living well and eating
well. We only believe in pluralistic opinion and
legitimate majority power. That's why we are here,
FAKE OKKAR?. CLEAR?

=====