Advice? DASSK "wholly out-of-touch

Subject: Advice? DASSK "wholly out-of-touch with reality" says  "Nicholas"

Before this goes any further, let me welcome you to the world of
"Nicholas", one of our astute net members, with a certain "old fashion"
manner not at all unlike our dictator advocates in Rangoon. In fact, he
is rather like minded, as you may well perceive from his latest remark,
a sort of befuddled, but logical gasp of helplessness, rather
unnecessary and demonstrative of what does not contribute to discussion.
I think he likes "goons" of the Burmese mold. Have you read his book, it
might be most informative of a goon mentality. I sort of see him now as
a mediator for the goons in Rangoon. Don't you think so?  metta, ds

Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:49:31 EDT