Advice? DASSK "wholly out-of-touch (r)

Subject: Re: Advice? DASSK "wholly out-of-touch with reality" says "Nicholas"

Thanks DS for the posting this very interesting bit of info.  Sanctions and boycotts
are going to hurt Nicholas and I  can understand why he would take his particular
stand.  People often don't want to identify their "less than noble" motives.  The
dialog makes it very transparent.
te

--
Trevor Edmond
139 Trafalgar St., STANMORE.  NSW 2048 AUSTRALIA