Anniversary of Nobel Peace Prize fo

Subject: Anniversary of Nobel Peace Prize for DASSK

Dear friends,

October 14 marks the anniversary of the awarding of the Nobel Peace
prize to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi in 1991 as I am sure all of you know.

I had an idea that it might be good to have a place to share our
messages and hopes for peace in Burma. So, I have set up a message board
on the Web at http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb809444 so that
people can post  a message of peace for Burma. Sorry about the length of
the URL, hope it doesn't cause too many hassles.

It would be great to see messages being posted. Maybe you can tell a
friend about it also. We could collect all the messages over a week or
so as a symbol of the desire for people and groups across the world for
peace and democracy in Burma.

I hope that you like the idea and use the board. It is unmoderated and
so I hope that all people can use it with heartfulness and compassion to
speak about peace.

Susan Locke
Chair, Friends of NLD Australia