[burmanet2-l] Re: Declaration conde

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Re: Declaration condemning forcible entry  into and looting ofMyanmar Embassy

I bevieved that the below companies and hotels have fax machines and e mail
access but I wonder why NLD party and its members do not have e mail
access?  Also in Burma to have an e mail accountr is very expensive 80
dollars per month.  In the US, it cost 10 to 18 dollars only.  A poor
country like Burma which people's income are as low as five dollars per
month cannot dream about telephone or e mail.
Think about that

Htun Aung Gyaw