To whom it may confuse! (r)

Hey Vum Son,

   You said that there had been many priests and pastors murdered
by the Burmese Army. I havn't heard that any priest was murdered.
Can you please name these priests, their Parish  and Doiceses? If
you can name I may know them because I, as an ex-seminarian,  know
most of  the priests. Especially the priests and Bishops who were learning at
St. Joseph's Minor Seminary (the only seminary of our country in late 60s
and early 70s) were my classmates or my  friends.

ok

In a message dated 10/16/99 11:53:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, suantak@xxxxxx