Okkar: Don't strangle your own peop

Subject: Re: Okkar: Don't strangle your own people

Okkar

Think about "Getting  200 new jobs, and putting 2000 young people and
politicians."
 Okkar!!!!!! Which one is "the greatest good for the greatest number" should
be produced?

You know, i know, every one in this world  and inside burma knows about
current political and economic situation in Burma.

Again, why the companies get out from Burma? Have you learned about corporate
ethics and corporate social responsility? The companies such as pepsi, levi's
know how to response to social demand in Burma in which the companies
accepts, and how to comply with the public interest.

They care and aware about loyalty of corporation, credibility of customers,
the right of stakeholders' right, and the pressur of interest group, and
political risk in Burma. Not only pressure from us, they considered about all
aspects.
(remarks: only military family members and upper class people can access the
internet, hi-tech machines, and they can only buy and drink pepsi. People are
facing the problems how to get daily basic needs such as rice and  cooking
oil with sky rocket prices.)

Okkar and all generals!!!!!!!!!
the world is  changing on time. Japanese women don't wear Kimono dress
everyday now, Chinese people don't wear the Han dynasty' dress, ((((((((so
do, we, all new generation  don't want to wear the dress of Konbaung dynasty
and can not follow  the old books all the time))))))))))))

Every governments, organizations, groups are changing and shifting to new
paradigm with perceving, and underesting the world.
The only gang or group in this world don't want to change their attitudes and
don't accept the globalization is your heart-less and brutal group.

 If your generals can enter the dialogue with opposition groups and NLD, you
won't hear about sanction,  and Bangkok embassy's  incident.  Everyone can
drink pepsi. We can plan to grab the market shares from Asean countries. Now,
we loose our resourses day by day, the country is more and more in crisis.
Prejudice is everywhere in Burma, Achon-tha mars like who are trying to split
our country are  taking advantage day by day under our fight.

Your propaganda is for brain-less people who wear green uniforms, not for us.

I won't play harp in front of you or Buffaloes. by the way, i just come back
from  a seminar in Chicago. i am so busy. We can discuss  in some other time.
 I am so sorry  for my late reply.

Msoe
Burma Studies Group
Indiana University