No Fax Technology for the Masses

The post said your junta employers fear allowing "people and the NLDs" to
own or use fax machines.  You respond that 80 companies have faxes.
Terrific, though not terribly impressive in a country of 45 million.  But
in any case it does not address the fact of the previous post:  Ordinary
Burmese and members of the NLD are not allowed access to fax technolgy,
and the reason is fear on the part of your junta employers.