Bkk post - We will not bow before b

Subject: Re: Bkk post - We will not bow before bully boys

SPDC creates its own destiny.  Its own actions will determine the
future.  The wheel turns in its incessant and indeterminable way.  We
have the responsibility for our actions that contribute to that destiny
which is connected to ours as well.
There are those elements within SPDC who are waiting for the right time
to tip the scales in favour of Freedom and Democracy.  Likewise,  the
military influence in Thailand is on the wane, hence the open conflict
in Thai parliament.  In Indonesia we see the military becoming more and
more exposed in its brutal oppression of dissident students and
minorities.

This must be very scary for SPDC.  Do we not all agree that they (SPDC)
are as much prisoners of fear as those whom they imprison and intimidate
through fear.

We can do what we do without acrimony.  We have allies within SPDC as
much as we have demons and enemies within ourselves.  We can't forget
this.

We all owe a great debt of gratude to those who put so much time and
effort to attend to all the complex levels of this struggle for freedom
and democracy.  I salute them all. Thank you.
ts