The Torture and Death of Leo Nichol

Subject: Re: The Torture and Death of Leo Nichols

In a message dated 10/18/99 10:55:00 PM SE Asia Standard Time,
dohrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The report on the torture of Leo Nichols was made by the Norwegian Foreign
 Ministry.  It was backed by numerous eyewitness accounts that were
 subsequently published.  Your junta employers received numerous requests
 from Mr. Nichols' family, and from the international community, to turn
 over his body.  These requests were refused, and the junta cremated him.
 For you to squawk now about "where is the proof?" is about as pathetic as
 the derisive commentaries published after his death, that sought to
 protray him as an unlamented "bad hat."  Gag. >>

I have sent out his death certificate on the web that time and the cause of
his death is mentioned by the doctor on that.

It is the sound proof of what you are lying.

You said that Junta cremated him. Do you know where his tomb was situated?
I am sure that you don't know. For you knowledge I will tell you. His
relatives
cremated him at Sawbwagyigon Christian Cemetry in Insein Township. Do you
want to know how I know about this? I was back to our country two times on
November 2nd (All souls day in Myanmar) after his death. Since some of my
relatives are also cremated there I went to the cemetry, attended Mass,
lighted
candles on Leo Nichols tomb and said prayers for his soul.

I believe what I see. I don't believe on your reports.

ok