Okkar: I won't play harp in front o

Subject: Re: Okkar: I won't play harp in front of Buffaloes

We should, for a moment, take seriously Okkars' concern for the well being of the ordinary people of Burma.  Maybe we can collaborate to allow independent concerned and ethical trading organisations to deal directly with the ordinary people in Burma.  I'm sure it would be
possible for the OKKARS to make the middle men (bureaucracy) step aside for this concern to be carried through into real actions.  Let the ordinary people express their sentiments freely.
te