AUSSIE'S TRUE SKIN (r)

Because Kim is an opposition side now. You know, when LABOUR was in office
they totally ignore our voices.

LIBREAL govt policy on Burma called BANCHMARK was formulated by Gerath Evens
(former forigen minister - LABOUR govt), Kim was Deputy Prime Minister in
that time.

How about Bob Carr, NSW primer from LABOUR? He didnt say anything about
Burma. Even motion about economic santi0n on burma was read by a labour
senator (back bancher) and it was not LABOUR party concern , just that
senator herself.

PP
Sydney