NEWS !! - Thai fishermen put bounty

Subject: Re: NEWS !! - Thai fishermen put bounty on hostage-takers

This " Thai fisherman put bounty on hostage takers" is a pathetic call and
must not be materialised.
It is a call by desperate, money hungry,cut throat world of fishing
industries of Thailand.They have no idea whatsoever beyond fish ,Japanese
markets and money left alone complexity of democracy movements of Burma.
I will be amazed if the fishing industry of Thailand has such power to do so
legally.

sincerely

panyoma/syd