NEWS !! - Thai fishermen put bounty

Subject: Re: NEWS !! - Thai fishermen put bounty on hostage-takers

I agree that shouldn't materialize.  It is possible there are money
hungry people.  But..., I see this more as at least 3 possibilities:
1) The Burmese SPDC is mis-leading them.
2) There are a few angry people manipulating the whole group.
3) They are seeing only one side of the issue. (The Scuba Tours off
Burma's south West tip certaintly do not know the whole picture.)

In a message dated 10/22/99 1:50:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,