Burma Out! It's Bingo Heaven Time i

Subject: Re: Burma Out! It's Bingo Heaven Time in Shwedagon

Dear Roger - What are you smoking these days?  Your statement is quite
serious than Mr Cornwell's accusation in his upcoming book that Pope Pius
XII could have saved more lives.  Please provide me with some facts before
you open this debate.  Or did a little bird tell you what you know???

If Su Su is right (I missed that postings - sorry!), you sure are equal
opportunity offender insulting Shwedagon and Vatican.

I do not always agree with Su Su but it makes sense to me that some people
claim that they know much about Burma or like to think they know so much
(not that I know more..) - and I am sure that it is in a good intention but
- one cannot help wondering or laughing at them for things they think they
know.

Do not get me wrong, I am grateful to see non-Burmese people  supporting for
the cause but it still amazes me whenever they open their mouth publicly
without thinking twice or in a good judgement.  It is almost embarrassing -
perhaps I am a little vocal here but BurmaNet has subscribers who are
scholars, politicians, diplomats, thinktanks, spies and spies-alike,
wanna-be's and of course, people from Rangoon.

Okay, it is late and time for bed now before someone yells at me!

----Original Message Follows----
--snip-->

As for the Pope? He used to sell arms for Haben I hear.
Haben of WW2 germany that is.

<--snip--