Burma Out!! Shwedagon. Vampirical

Subject: Re: Burma Out!! Shwedagon.   Vampirical BBC bytes?

Dear Roger,

    Could it be wiser to dig the facts easily than to listen to what others
say.
All the facts of Shwedagon Pagoda ( the background history, donations,
photos, news and even one video  click can be browsed at:

http://www.myanmar.com/shwedagon/index.html

ok

In a message dated 10/24/99 2:52:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,