Burma Out! High Priests and Low Pr

Subject: Burma Out!  High Priests and Low Priests

120 tons? Its the amount that is being question. right?
In comparision to the poverty of the people... right?
They all may be rich in spirit but but butt, etc etc ??

Interesting material sent by the junta on this subject wil be reviewed
in  due course..

and this is some of my replies... But gotta go now... I am assisting
in the tearing down some of the tradition ramifications of one of
our national sports this morning..  We are stripping it of its
eliteism.......  its exclusiveness... and few other minor items
such as its non poitical credibilities.

            ========================

Dear old buddy,

being, or trying to be something that you are not,
doth suit you?

Associating me with those who would forgive or who would
not wish for most of the windbag Windsors were made
bankrupt by the people and the state, is a foollish thing
to do methinks

But then, you know best

The well of composition huh?

try this :

The British people have learned a lot more about racist Burma
over the last few weeks.  And now tv personalities who would not
normally use the word, nor have much interest in what's been going
on inside Burma for a number of years, are now regularly appearing
on such popularist political programmes as todays "Breakfast with Sir
David Frost".  And pointing their pundit public fingers at Rangoon
and those in the British estabishment who "do not do enough" to
halt all trade and bring Aung San Suu Kyi a passport that is reliable.
One with which she can come and go between her nation and our
own with freedom and without being hastled on her return to her
nation by the type of racist junta animal would write that which
follows this introduction.

and this

Eric,

Derrida, yes, but dont dismiss Roger so easily.  One quote he
reminds us of is worth a million words about gold and pagodas:
"The teachings are the substance, society is the shadow."  If
you can get this one, your head will spin completely around.

Rr