Burma Out! OKKARS single brain cell

Subject: Re: Burma Out! OKKARS single brain cell is full

1. The name is Nicholas Greenwood
2. I do not support anyone - I am apolitical
3. It is you who are the complete ignoramus - clearly displayed to all and
sundry with the total crap spouted from your orifice re the Shwe Dagon Pagoda
and Burmese Buddhism.

I can only repeat what I have said to you before - with you as the spokesman,
your cause is lost from the start. Why on earth they choose a complete wanker
like you (with no knowledge whatsoever of Burma and what is a uniquely
complex issue) is beyond me. Keep on spouting drivel - you're doing a grand
job in making a total ass of yourself.

NG