Infromation Sheet No.B-1127(I) (r)

We had never tried to kill a rat nor burned the barn.
But what we tried was to restore democracy and a
civilian government in Burma.  However, the BSPP,
SLORC-SPDC rampaged the peaceful student protesters.
Later the regime forced to exile. As a result, more
than ten thousands students from Burma came out to the
Thai-Burma border.

Actually, we as all other human beings wanted to
pursuit our education peacefully, and lived with your
parents warmly. But we could not. WHY?

Because of the regime repression and one sided
conclusion over the student- protesters. HOW?

Presuming all the higher leaning students is Burma as
the biggest enemies by the SLORC-SPDC was one of the
most major mistakes the regime ever made, only
focussing on maintaining their political power. In
addition, the regime set the war over the students. As
a result, we had to leave the country and our beloved
parents after the 1988 and 1996 students let democracy
movements.

For hope for the country and the people of Burma
future, we will have to  go to the third countries to
equip skills, education, knowledge, theologies. When
we finish our higher learning, we will again work for
the people as much as we can.

So moving to third counters in order to build our
skills at this time is right thing to do.

See you my respectful students in Thailand.

=== message truncated ===

=====