Ne Win is a Traitor (r)

--------------9FD1568BEA122445786B389E

Who are you guys anyway???? Marrying a foreigner makes one a traitor to
ones country and people. That is the most stupid thing I have heard so
far but I am sure you will continue to outdo yourselves. Keep it up.

Richard A. Myint

OKKAR66129 wrote:

> Ya.  For many years I never said anything.  But my Catholic education
> forces me to follow the bible and speak the truth.  Ne Win is a
> Traitor!!  Just as ASSK married a foreigner , so did Ne Win. Twice.
>
> He is a traitor to his people and his country.
>
> Ok

--------------9FD1568BEA122445786B389E

begin:          vcard
fn:             Richard Myint
n:              Myint;Richard
org:            Myint Family
adr;dom:        31349 Santa Cruz Way;;;Union City;CA;94587;
email;internet: ramyint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;home:       510-429-8442
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE