Released Briton returning to Myanma

--------------33F575B87E61B0436F508220

Dear Friends,

what do she want to prevent now, by not critizing the burmese Junta
anymore? She is is in England.

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------33F575B87E61B0436F508220--