Fwd: Rachel's dissertation more imp

--------------41DFC42A7B02591FE8F75043

Dear David, dear friends,

this words are so true. I'm so horribly shocked about Rachels behaviour.
There are two possible explanations: one is, that she got so much
brainwashed in the jail, that she cannotr act in another way. If this is
true, lets wait time will correct her mind again,

or she got really convinced, that supporting this government is the
better way. Maybe it is very attractive to get the oppurtunity to work
directly for a government.

I don't know, but I hope that not more such happenings will occur!

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------41DFC42A7B02591FE8F75043--