Total Fina New York Demonstration!

WORLDWIDE TOTAL FINA BOYCOTT

Please give ALL your support and come out one and many bring your
friends and assoicates to this gathering. Its important. Call the media
people, and get media support. If you need any cooperation, contacts,
let me know. dawn star

Subject: New York Demo Against Total-Unocal

To all of activists and Burmese friends,
We have demonstration against share-holders of France's TOTAL and US's
UNOCAL who will attend the business meeting concerning the natural gas
pipeline project in Burma. Demonstration is from 1 PM to 2:30 PM on
coming
Friday, November 12th 1999 in front of the Trump Plaza Hotel which is
located at the corner of the 5th Avenue and 59th street, Manhattan.
Their business meeting concerning the natural gas pipeline project in
Burma. Their business deal with the Burmese military dictators will
strenghten military dictatorship and destroy our democracy movements and
anti-military struggle.
On behalf of the Democracy Activists of Burmese community, I
respectfully
invite all of you to come and join us on that day if you have time.
Sincerely,
Zaw Win

ELMHURST, NY
(718)533-0709