interesting rachel / FREE MAWDSLEY (r)

Subject: Re: interesting rachel / FREE MAWDSLEY NOW!

dear twinkle star,

until you have tested yourself in insein jail, twinkle, you have no right to
criticize rachel.

why don't you shut up for a while, and go do what rachel and james did?
really, why don't you go to rangoon? because YOU ARE COWARD! big "freedom
fighter" prefer making speech in paris cafe -- such important work for
movement! such sacrifice for burma!

love as always, susu