Letters to editor (The Nation)

Dear Editor:<br>
I wish to clarify an issue of grave concern to me.<br>
On Wednesday, the Nation printed an article by Juergen Dauth of
Frankfurter Rundschau, in which my name was used. I wish to state
unconditionally that I have never conducted an interview with this
individual. The words he quotes are not mine, and I am troubled and
concerned that these quotes have been attributed to me and the
organizations with which I am affiliated.<br>
Mr. Dauth's article insults my commitment to Daw Aung San Suu Kyi and her
abilities.<br>
The group with which I work is not affiliated with terrorist
organizations, nor do we receive money from international terrorist
organizations. We do not have plans to organize terrorist acts. <br>
Sincerely,<br>
Moe Thee Zun<br>
Vice-Chairman <br>
All Burma Students' Democratic Front<br>
Phone/Fax: 055-547-376<br>
Mobile: 01951-9405<br>
<BR>

All Burma Students' Democratic Front (ABSDF)<br>
P.O. Box 42, Hua Mark P.O, Bangkapi, 10243, Bangkok<br>
&lt;caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt; &lt;lurie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<br>