H.E. Win Aung: "Sincerity is needed

Subject: Re: H.E. Win Aung: "Sincerity is needed on their side"

mg myanmar (a) kyaw win (a) anamil (a) a burmese barking ambassador in the
U.K.,

U Galon, you did a nice job to spdc's handle dog. He does not know we have no
amnesia.  He have been writting  too many articles against democracy
movements in the  Burmese newspapers for long time.

He is a good and faithful barking dog for  paranoiac, pathetic, and
schizophrenic generals. He was in Sandar Win 's reunion night party, and she
noticed that he should be a good barking dog not only in inside but outside
too. He was promoted and replaced to Win Aung's position.

He does not know we have a good record and file for his profile. keep barking
under the Sandar Win's Longyi.......poor  ambassador dog.!!!!!!! we are
collecting the pictures of Sandar Win's reunion night party, we will show you
soon or latter how U slute Sandar Win and Khin Nyunt' wife.

Brenda