ABSDF member shot dead/ Bran Aung M

Subject: Re: ABSDF member shot dead/ Bran Aung Memorial Fund

Dear Aung Naing, this very sad news of his painful and tragic death can
not be passed over without a gesture of sincerity and compassion to his
wife and child. Please, would you contact me directly, and would you be
able to manage a memorial fund for Bran Aung, his wife and two children.
I would like to be the contribute $100.00 to the fund. And I would like
someone to match that gift, and then someone to match that person's
gift, and so on and so on and so on.

That is all I can do now. And let us all do this now and give what you
can give. For his memory and his wife and children.

aung naing