Your words are DOG'S WORDS FROM DOG

Subject: Re: Your words are DOG'S WORDS FROM DOG'S MOUTH.

--------------7348073D5C6EDCDC98346FAD

Okkar:

Most of us prodemocracy activist do what you say we do, but only in words. Of
course, for a sensitive guy like you, words hurt.

But, think of what the military regime has done. We have tens of thousands of
Burmese people illegally living and working in all of our neighbouring countries
and some also in far away Japan. Did we have this before 1962 ??? We can see that
this increase in Burmese overseas has a direct corelation with the different
changes we have had in Burma.

If the military is doing such a great job, why is this happening. Burmese people
are intelligent, hard working and peaceful. They unwillingly leave their families
and friends to work as slaves in foreign countries.

I bet you that the minute SPDC decides to take the "correct" path of negotiation,
reconcilliation and the restoration of a democratic form of government, all of
them will return home.

U Richard.

OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

> This is the way some activists used to do.
>
> 1.  Finding out someone's profile.
> 2.  Cursing  and sending hate mails.
> 3.  Threatening with various means ( for example: It will be death penalty
> for you  when the government  we support get power and etc..)
> 4.  May be sending parcel bomb.
>
> Okkar
>
> In a message dated 11/9/99 10:19:07 PM Bangkok Standard Time,
> Brendamaung@xxxxxxx writes:
>
> << mg myanmar (a) kyaw win (a) the burmese ambassador in the U.K.,
>
>  U Galon, you did a nice job to spdc's handle dog. He does not know we have
>  amnesia.  He have been writting  too many articles against democracy
>  movements in the  Burmese news papers for long time.
>
>  He is a good and faithful barking dog for  paranoiac, pathetic, and
>  schizophrenic generals. He was in Sandar Win 's reunion night party, and she
>  noticed that he should be a good barking dog not only in inside but outside
>  too. He was promoted and replaced to Win Aung's position.
>
>  He does not know we have a good record and file for his profile. keep
> barking
>  under the Sandar Win's Longyi.......poor  ambassador dog.!!!!!!!
>
>  Brenda
>   >>

--------------7348073D5C6EDCDC98346FAD

begin:          vcard
fn:             Richard Myint
n:              Myint;Richard
org:            Myint Family
adr;dom:        31349 Santa Cruz Way;;;Union City;CA;94587;
email;internet: ramyint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;home:       510-429-8442
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE