Rachel Goldwyn claims to be Free Bu

Subject: Rachel Goldwyn claims to be Free Burma Coalition

Dawn Star received some information that you should know.

Rachel Goldwyn calls herself part Free Burma Coalition after failing to
get support from other UK groups.

Speaking for myself and for EuroBurmanet, in Paris, we will have
absolutely nothing to do with this person Rachel Goldwyn, as she has
thoroughly, willingly, and openly discredited herself, as a Free Burma
activist, and shown herself to be part of the constructive engagment
intiatives of the Rangoon generals.

Until she shows herself willing to denounce the generals openly, and to
cut these engagement policy approach that she and her family has adopted
to obtain her release under most suspicious conditions, we encourage
others to do the same, and to do as you please.

Dawn Star
EuroBurmanet
Free Burma Coalition since 1995