I STILL HAVE A DREAM........

Dear all activists...

Let me relay you the excerpts from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Due to my involvement in the struggle for the freedom of my people, I have
known very few quiet days in the last few years.  I have been imprisoned in
Alabama and Georgia jails twelve times.  My home has been bombed twice.  A
day seldom passes that my family and I are not the recipients of threats of
death.  I have been the victim of a near-fatal stabbing.  So in a real sense
I have been battered by the storms of persecution.
(from Strength to Love by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.)

"...I say to you, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of
today and tomorrow, I still have a dream.
    I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the
true meaning of its creed:"We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all
men are created equal."
    I have a dream that one day, on the red hills of Georgia, sons of former
slaves and tha sons of former slave-owners will be able to sit together at
the table of brotherhood.
    I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state
sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of
oppression, will be transformed into the oasis of freedom and justice.
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the
content of their character.
    I have a dream today.
    This is our hope.  This is the faith that I go back to the South with.
With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a
stone of hope.  With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling
discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.  With this
faith, we will be able to work together, to struggle together, to stand up
for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day."
(from "I have a dream by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.)

I think Our Movement for Democracy and Human Rights in Burma needs Strong
Moral Characters......

With Respect...
Mg Yoe