Information Sheet No. B-1157 (I) (r)

Subject: Re: Information  Sheet No. B-1157 (I)

--------------C987D3674BCFCF4F6D3BF135

Dear Friends, dear Okkar66129,

the Thai newspaper wrote he has a planning to be in this days in
Rangoon. Now it is postponed to the "near future".
Is it possible that this in in connection with the Thai Airways demand
of Rangoon?
if the visit will be "friendly" I really doubt!

Metta
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------C987D3674BCFCF4F6D3BF135--