May Lin, A Burmese Refugee, Wins Hu

Subject: Re: May Lin, A Burmese Refugee, Wins Human Rights Youth Award

Congratulation! Miss May Lin,

                  Congralutation. I pay honour to May Lin, a high school
young student, 18 years old young girl who involved free Burma activities
with her family. She is a Burmese refugee. I really appreciate her who she
wins human rights youth award. I am very proud of our New Yorker who she
received human rights prize. When I honour to her, I honour all those who
stand for political integrity in Burma. I wants to borrow former Democratic
Burmese primeminister U Nu's words that" Those who want democracy must fight
with their hearts; those who oppose democracy fight with guns". And we can
learn the power of the poeweless. And this news will encourageing for a new
generation of young Burmese who involved in free Burma.

With best wishes,

Looking foward to free Burma.
Ko Zaw Win
New York