SPDC'S GENERALS' CORRUPTION & ABUSE

Subject: SPDC'S GENERALS' CORRUPTION & ABUSE OF BURMA'S NATURAL RESOURCES

THE GENERALS' CORRUPTION AND HOW BURMA'S NATURAL RESOURCES ARE BEING ABUSED
BY THE SPDC'S GENERALS TO BE IN POWER

Dear Julien ,

	How are you ?  Thank you so much for all the updated
news . " One of my good friends is working in a furniture
retail shop . I met him about three days ago and he
told me something about one of the generals from Burma
 . But, he didn't mention the name and just told me
that the general is NO.3 in Burma .
	There  a lady approached my friend's boss and she
told the boss that she can supply Teak Wood Furniture
from Burma with the cheapest price as her husband is a
general (No,3 I do not know what is the name. Can you
please find out for me?) . She gave the catalogue . My
friend's boss asked her where  she lives in
Singapore and she replied that " She lives in Four
Seasons Apartment( It costs about at least S$ 4 million
market price now) . " At first , the boss didn't
believe it . So, he paid a visit to the apartment .
They have a Jaguar with chauffeur . Can you tell me
why  they are so rich ? Can you please spread this news
around ?
	I got to go now . I have to sit for my final exam on
the 1st of  December.Take good care of yourself . Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year . Bye .

Best Regards ,
Maung Thu Ta