TOTAL FINA: ERA FIELD REPORT #46: "

Subject: TOTAL FINA: ERA FIELD REPORT #46: "SHELL REFUSES TO CLEAN OIL SPILLS"

TotalFina partner, Shell. You know these oil companies share many
project deals, like Yadana, to minimize exposure and responsibility.
Consequently, when Shell violates human rights and environmental
standards, and breaks laws, whether or not they are specifically
involved in one project or another, the profits all go to the source,
and the source, shares, directly with other companies, other treasuries,
and shareholders. Ergo, these oil multinationals are all in the same
sack.

ds