Give us a break (r)

Very glad that you pissed me off.
Is it the way your mother teaches you to behave? Did I say all language need
to be in school?  However, there are many people who love their nationalities
want to conserve their language and so, they want to teach and practice among
them.  Once New Mon State Party (NMSP) was officially told to stop teaching
Mon languages in their schools even after ceasefire agreement.  Karen?
Forget it.
I know about religious groups' activities and their efforts to help conserve
languages such as Chin, Karen, and others.  Does your military help those
activities?  Of course, not.  It only discourages by every means.
What do you know about things?  You don't know any human rights violations in
your state.  May be you know it but just ignore it.  You don't know what
their education like?  Do you know school childrens from remote areas have to
go hide from schools whenever your military comes to their villages?  What do
you know?  Selling your nationalities for self survival!  Aha!
You still can't touch my questions about the protection for the people?