NEWS - Myanmar general sees Suu Kyi

Subject: Re: NEWS - Myanmar general sees Suu Kyi as ``younger sister''

HS, thank you for commenting on this trash before its sent to the delete
button, and the dustin of history. Is this a sign of willingness to
negotiate to reconcilation and dialogue. Like the Austrailan and
Japanese diplomats recently, there are a lot of eggheads willing and
eager to eat up this shit, do you think they too are encouraging it? of
course they are, we all know that. please keep up the postings.he is a
dog in man's clothes surrounded by lapdogs. he will be replaced or
removed soon, look how he has dragged the country down to economic ruin.
ds