stupid boys, smart women

from a clipping, perhaps they might listen up and let Daw Aung San Suu
Kyi and the elected officials finally take their proper seats, the way
has been show but the stupid toy soldiers playing war games just
don't get it in their heads, stupid boys, ds

Shoulder To Shoulder"  written by Ei Moe Khine from the TODAY Magazine (
Volume 7 November  1999)

    it is a familiar sight to
see women taking up all sorts of work and business. It
is noticeable that "Myanmar" women are as free as
European women.

"Myanmar women have their own names and keep them
after marriage. They have enjoyed the same rights as
men since the days of the monarchs. So, we need not
fell depressed, as we have every right to prove our
abilities, shoulder to shoulder with men. In some
cases, we even excel them, don't we?" I concluded,
Judging by the ladies' look on their faces, they were consoled.