Burma Out!! Special Feature : "Sho

Subject: Burma Out!!  Special Feature : "Shoulder To Shoulder "

We woud like to say that, considering the expence of
working the 'net for those who are not supported by funding.
That this so called "concerned" person from B urma eases
up on some of his =more meaningless postings. AFTER
ALL, HE SAYS HE CARES... But in truth .. Not so?

Okkar seems to have held its output down a little recently
although we all could with more sports info from rangoon.

I give you an exaple of this probem..
Of meaningless crap.
"" The State protects all Myanmar women and gives them
rights by personal law, customary law and the Penal Code"

Sheesh, we all know which of these, the Generals prefer huh?

Cutr down on the posts chaps, and you may gain respect, not
lose it in the shadows of your overflowing monikas

Rr