Re Inequality of Women (r)

Yes, yes, I believe you are on the right track, Ms Huang.  In the absence
of any definitive ruling by Myanmar's leading Netizen, we must simply
conclude that the fairer sex will rule the roost once disciplined democracy
is established in the Goldenland.  Could it be that he is gently preparing
the male ego for the inevitable?

Puzzled no longer