VIPs vs The Public

In Burma there is a class called VIPs, the ruling class,not elected by the
people and their families.The following letter to the Burma List explains
the details.

Hi Julien ,
	A Burmese Engineer who has been my tenant for about 3
years went back to Rangoon two weeks ago . His flight
(Myanmar Airways International ) had a transit in
Kuala Lumpur(Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Rangoon) .
	When the flight was in K.L(Kuala Lumpur) , they were told teir luggages
would be left in Kuala Lumpur.And someone informed them to collect the
luggages in Rangoon the next day.
	When the other passangers asked , "Why?",someone
said a VIP would  be on the same flight to Rangoon. The
VIP is Daw Khin Win Shwe( my friend told me that she
is Khin Nyunt's wife) .
	The family members were waiting at the airport
including some of two of my relatives who went to pick
up whatever I sent for them to donate to the monastery.
 .
Not only the engineer but also all the passangers came out of the terminal
with empty hands.	The next day  they went to the airport. The luggages were
not there yet and there has been  no news about all the luggages until now .
	Why must they leave their luggages behind?Because of ths stupid
VIP ? How important is this person for the nation?How paranoid these people
are! Do you think that is fair for those Burmese who are working in
overseas? They bought the gifts for the family and relatives with their hard
earned money .
	I knew that some of the custom officers steal the
things from those luggages . I have never headr about
this before . After SLORC took over , I heard all the sad news about Burma .
Who is the
culprit ?

Mg Thu Ta