Julien

What I don't understand is why shouldn't we live together as a rare Burmese community in the United States?My questions are 1.Does Julien associate with people from NLD Office in New York City?2/Is there a proof that he's spying?Going back to Burma doesn't necessarily mean he's working for the government.I do know that shadows are in front and behind, never on top.What I mean is spies infiltrate  into the organizations.I have never heard Julien associates with any organizations.What he writes on the Net is facts and figures that help our democratic cause.

Ko Ko Aung

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com