Radio Free Burma's Broadcast of the

Subject: Re: Radio Free Burma's Broadcast of the 19th December 1999

Accusations and spy huntings won't do any good for the revolution. We should
be fighting the government, not one another. SPDC will be very happy to see
us fighting among ourselves.Personal attacks and accusations falter our means
and ways of achieving our goals.

Editor
BurmaWatch

In a message dated 12/D/YY 3:27:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,