Burma Out!! "Free" Burma's Broadcas

Subject: Burma Out!! "Free" Burma's Broadcast

The Burma Out Christmas List

The Who's who of the junta.

1/ Okkar
2/ Mg M
2/ Nicko Green the Ready to be toasted

and our resident cabaret artist who, in
tutu and balet shoes, tip toes over our ignorance
pretending that he is not ...

dear roger,

not only are you a fool, yu are a dickless fool

poor n greenwood, i bet he is soooo scared by you -- like being threatened
by marshmallow

love from, susu

------------
Here in his writings we have an extraordinary
preoccupation with sex.?

A slanderous shot at my anatomy? For certainly
if I had one, I woud not want to show it to such a favored
part of the junta gang bang land, in caberat or not.

Right chaps, who is next? C'mon its Christmas.
Al junta agents own up time..
Join the junta list, "secret agent" (what a Christmas joke)
is the game

C.mon junta girls!!

join now!!! cross dressed or not..