Mizzima: Exiled students demand to (r)

Subject: Re: Mizzima: Exiled students demand to reopen universities inBurma

The debate about education in Burma is not personal issue.  Is it?  Whatever
Mr. Tun Myint put it.  I am not personally arguing with you but I am debating
about what you post, and what your government does.  Nothing about my
personal?  Will Mr. Tun Myint defines it as my personal arguement?  HMM, I
want to see.

The people, the students, and the workers rise up against government not
because of stimulation by destructive elements (the way you put it) but
because of their hatred and because of their disappointment with the
governing bodies.   Can you be provoked to rise up against the government?
Not at all.  Because you love them and you respect them and you admire them.
That is the way you see them.

However, many people (if they have chance) rise up against it despite
potential dangers because of their belief.  It doesn't matter who urge them
to rise up, if they are happy with the government, it will never happen.
But, since all know, they are not happy with the ruling junta, they will
stage demonstrations, uprisings, and revolutions, whenever they have chance.

No intimidation (which SPDC practises) will not pursuade them to do such
actions.  Only their belief and their motives encourage them to do so.